Conference Management Services, Inc. provides an on-line housing reservation
system that will allow for constant real-time accurate information for
you, the property, and the attendee.
Since 1994, CMS has been working with conferences, workshops, and
symposia, negotiating hotel contracts and placing conferences in the
best possible venues. The data that can be collected is invaluable for
future planning. The association can also be assured of accurate housing
reports for meeting space and the hotel room blocks.
If multiple hotels are being used, the attendees and the hotel properties
are able to tell at a glance, what dates, rates, and rooms are available
at the various properties. Whenever they have questions, there is one
number to call - CMS - for answers.
However, the primary reason for using CMS to handle your housing and
negotiate your housing contracts is that we work for you rather than
trying to obtain "standard" housing rates. We would be working together to
achieve the best results.
- handle the on-line housing and work with the hotels on contracts and venues at no additional charge to the association if we are the management company.
- help you identify an appropriate venue for the conference.
- assist you in identifying an appropriate host hotel and additional housing opportunities covering a wide range of rates, to accommodate the needs of the attendees.
- acquire proposals for the use of space and services from the conference venue and the host hotel.
- negotiate contracts to insure the maximum benefit to the conference at a reasonable rate.
- confirm that all data sent to each property is accurate and serve as contact for resolving housing registration problems.
- create and maintain a housing system on the conference web site.
- prepare a hardcopy of your housing form and have the housing reservations on-line for easy access.
- provide the association with the appropriate URL if we are not hosting the site.
- accept housing reservations that are sent in a hard copy form via fax or mail and log them into a hotel reservation database.
- acknowledge each housing request via e-mail within 24 hours of the data being entered.
Your CMS rooming list, provided to the hotel, guarantees that your
association receives full credit for every attendee, VIP, and special attendee.
Your attendees are guaranteed that CMS is making sure that there are
no errors in their housing reservations.