Give your attendees an easy to use on-line system.
- Considerate Customer Service
- Online Registration System
- Online Credit Card Processing
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Badge layout and printing
- Automatic email reminders for approaching registration deadlines
- Refund Processing
- Onsite registration staffing
- Real-time reports
- Post Conference Reporting
Successful conferences take a lot of planning and hard work.
Our team will manage the tasks from contract negotiation, supplier management, and more.
- Site Sourcing/Selection
- RFP Development and Distribution
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Management
- Conference Calling
For many conferences and symposia the technical program and papers are the backbone of what draws people to attend.
CMS can help with your technical program in a number of ways.
- Provide a system for paper submission
- Set up an on line review system and database for papers
- Assist authors and reviewers with technical support
- Assure that all papers are formatted correctly
- Provide the technical program on conference website
First impressions are lasting impressions.
CMS can provide an enjoyable online experience with well designed websites to provide important information and on-line registration.
- News and Announcements
- Venue and Hotel Information
- Up to date Technical Program and Schedule
- Attendee Registration
- Paper Submissions
- Exhibitor Information
Exhibits provide opportunities for attendees to discover the newest products and services.
Vendors add an additional aspect for attendees to a conference, not to mention the extra income it may provide.
- On-line Registration
- On-line and Telephone Customer Service
- Development of Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
- On-site Management
- Supplier Management
- Exhibitor Floor Plan Development
CMS is able to track all income and expenses, prepare periodic reports, and produce post-conference reports.
- Track all income and expenses
- Prepare periodic reports
- Post-conference reports
- Create and manage budgets
A new venture in our services includes screen capturing of presentations in conjunction with the audio of the speaker.
This is a great, inexpensive way to archive your conference or meeting.
- Audio recordings of presentations
- Slides synced with the audio
- CMS can store recordings for up to a year
- Allows interested individuals to listen to presentations they might have missed.
CMS can provid an on-line housing reservation system that will allow for constant real-time accurate information for you, the property, and the attendee.
- On-line Hotel Reservation
- Work with the hotels on contracts and venues
- Identify an appropriate host hotel and additional housing opportunities covering a wide range of rates
- Create and maintain a housing system on the conference web site
- Negotiate contracts to insure the maximum benefit to the conference
CMS can organize the publication, printing, and mailings of materials for the conference. We will work closely with your
Publications Coordinator and prepare conference materials that will contribute to a successful event.
- Program of events on website
- Printed Conference Guide
- Electronic version of proceedings
- Advertising Sheets and Brochures
- Organizational signs
- Exhibit Prospectus
- Authors instructions on website
Mobile applications allow attendees to manage their time through personalized schedules, network with each other, sponsors, and exhibitors, and receive real-time updates.
- Editable Schedule
- Up to the minute accurate information as changes are made
- Brows presentations by speaker or topic
- Stay informed about Social Functions
- Share contact information with fellow attendees
- View a list of exhibitors and keep track of which booths you have visited